Tuesday, February 10, 2009
This is Christmas Eve, the beginning of our 18 hour trip home...YAY! It was worth it!!
Levi, or as he refers to himself...Leetai
The Pregos! I was using an icy hot patch on my side/back and I got really sick. I started puking up menthol and we had to pull over on the fwy. Maybe it was just 'cause I'm pregnant, but I don't reccomend putting an icy hot patch right over your kidney! While all that was going on, a really angry snow plow driver on an over pass above us, started yelling at us to get off the road. Sy told him to leave and mind his own business, and the guy told us he had a state trooper coming. Lol After I was done, we left and a few miles down the road a state cop followed us off an exit to get gas and so I could was my mouth out. We got a good talking too and a nice threat. Like he could have done anything. He was ATARDED!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I adore Leetai!
Post a Comment